9.2.07

Shenanagans!

It took place, and I was involved. For a change. After work, myself, the roommate, and the old roommate went to see Factory Girl. Wait, hold the phone, Sisterfriend! Let's back up. I had wine before we went! And it was red! And I picked it out. On the Upper West Side, no less.

After our Chinese-Red Wine-Rocky Horror Chat session, we poured the remainder into a Vitamin Water bottle, and cabbed it to the Angelika. Factory Girl is an enjoyable movie, nothing to write home about. Sienna Miller is a decent Edie Sedgwyck, but I wouldv'e prefered a documentary about her. She seems like a fascinatingly, disturbed person. Stay for the end credits, as there's some interviews with people who knew her. And Guy Pearce as Warhol was a pretty cool deal. Very blase, and captured Warhola to a tee. To enjoy the film at it's highest level, bring red wine in a Vitamin Water bottle - and don't share with your friends.

I had an adorablly endearing wine mustache from drinking out of the bottle. Aww, shucks indeed!

Then we went to a NYU-approved bar, that smelled like Kerouac and douchebag. And I drank more. I was a fun person tonight. Are we really surprised? We knew the transformation was coming, right?

My roommate and I are home safe and sound. Goodnight, New York. You're not so bad after all - no matter what they say.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com