5.2.07

An open letter...to my Boss.

To one of the several that pays my bills;

I put up with A LOT of shit from people, particularly you. When you're having a bad day - which is practically every day - and you take it out on me, I willingly allow it. I keep telling myself, the more I can put up with, the bigger the prize in the end. But let me tell you, it might not be worth the trouble.

Let me also tell you, that if you EVER speak to me in the manner in which you chose today, again, I'll pop you in your God Damned mouth - verbally, of course. Sweat-shop workers get treated better, than your treatment of me. At least they get a lunch break.

You're a hideous tyrrant, who totally gets off on pushing me around, and seeing me take it. But, I'm about to stand my ground with you. I'm going to demand a raise, because I'm not performing just 1 job - I'm performing 3. And I'm going to insist on some time to myself. It's to freaking bad you HAD to be at the theatre tonight - I didn't realize we as a world, revolve around you.

In closing, be prepared for me to begin standing up for myself, and agaisnt the mistreatment you produce. Seriously, your mother F!@$ing mouth!

Much love,

TSV.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com