14.2.07

Could this Valentine's Day get any better?

It's Valentine's Day, a Snow Day, and my Off Day! I have a fun day of Jack Squat planned. It all began last night, when I got home. I had to work horribly late, so I could see my boss off the London. I then ordered Mexican food, watched the news, and played Monopoly with my roommate, royaly beating her ass. I'm like Sybil, when I play Monopoly. And I will kick your ass.

After futsing around, just hanging out it's now time to pay some bills. And time to watch All in the Family. Who doesn't love All in the Family? Today's episode is the one where Gloria gets fired because she's pregnant.

Tonight, I'm watching Lost, opening a bottle of wine, and thanking God I don't have anyone to share this day with - because I'm not going out in this weather.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com