3.2.07

Pledges and codes, be damned.

Who did I work for today? Why, I'm still at work. First, the teenager and I went to the New York Transit museum. What a fun place! You can sit in the old subway cars! Wow! Did you know, the subway cars back in the day had cushioned seats? And little fans! And were painted mint green, or bright red and purple! Wow, right? Because I'm slightly lame, I think this would be a fun place to take a date.

Now, I'm working for the ticket lady, and was given 3 suprises upon entering the house. The first one was an invite to something I've always dreamed of attending. And that's all I'm saying about that right now. The second was in the form of two additional little girls. It's a slumber party. I deal w/ multiples very well, and nothing's better than a bunch of girls. But one of thse kids is such a spoiled, rude little pain. I feel bad scolding a child who's not really in my care, but this kid needed it. The other little girl is a delight, so smart and polite.

They're currently watching this horrible kid's show with an equally horrible name, "The Naked Brother's Band." One day I'll make an entire post about this horrible program. It's that bad.

All of this, and I was able to cram a friend's performance at UCB inbetween. In a bit, it's time to start stuffing envelopes. My roomate's are right - I am "Day to Night Barbie!"

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com