4.2.07

Happy Fracken Super Bowl, Sportsfans.

Yay to whichever team won. I was confined to a mamouth house in Short Hills, awaiting a Super Bowl party that never happened. I and the teenager watched Tommy, ordered Italian food - which the giant dog proceeded to eat, when I went into the kitchen - and danced to Cab Calloway. A decent Super Bowl evening.

If I wasn't so tired, I'd elaborate on his 15yr old brother's crush on me, the mother's crazy sunglasses collection, and the super-fun mini-ballroom in which I practiced my tap dancing in. There's always next time.

In super fabulous show-related news, I had to work late last evening because someone working VERY closly with the Today show came to visit our show. She liked it a lot, and hopefully the cast we'll be on it mid-month! Don't forget, they'll be performing on Letterman towards the end of the month. Personally, I'm pulling for Conan. The boys are also walking in Jill Stuart's fashion show this week, and they're in Teen Vogue this month. You never saw Patti LuPone in Teen Vogue!

Now, I'm going to shower the train off of me, and go to sleep. I have many dreams to catch up on.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com