2.2.07

12 days a week.

It feels like I never get a break. I'm working all weekend, all of next week, and all of next weekend. This show isn't going to promote itself, I suppose. If I can bank enough by April, I'm going to England for two weeks, in the summer. I haven't been on vacation since I was 21, and it was to England. One could say I'm a workaholic. Luckly, I do enjoy what I do, to an extent. How many people can say that?

WALLET UPDATE - Penn Station think's they may have it. Keep your toes crossed. Feb's rent was in there, as well as my SS card, my first driver's license from my "fatty fatty 2x4" days, and of course my credit cards, and some cash. Thankfully, my roommates loaned me some cash, and a Metrocard.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; It's really tough being me.

WALLET UPDATE, part 2 - Penn Station is full of Ass Holes. They said nothing usually turns up for at least a week.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com