12.1.07

Time

There's a lot one can do in the course of three hours. I've ismed with an Autistic child while being filmed for three hours. I've marched in a parade playing the tenor sax, down the boardwalk in Virginia Beach for three hours. I've tended to my (Mum's) world famous briscuit for more then three hours. I've patiently waited for a cocaine addict to achieve orgasm in three hours.

After time with the child, he hugged me. After the parade, I won an award. After the briscuit, my father was pleased with my ability to cook. And yes, that guy finally came. My point it, it doesn't matter how long something I do takes. The outcome will almost always be positive. And one has to admire my dedication, and hidden talents.

Off to the Toys R Us in friggan Times Square to buy a birthday present. Ugh. But join us tonight; it's "Hello Dolly Roustabout Night."

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com