16.1.07

My pulse and hopes are rising, so let's keep improvising.

Things are better today. And why shouldn't they be? I've worked 47 hours in the course of 4 days, slept a total of 7 hours in that time period, all the while making rent. That's what it comes down to, people. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

But, I think I've discovered a wonderful insanity eraser. I need a schedule; I can't work random hours for these families, working a bit here, a bit there. I need to limit myself, and must discontinue my overextension. So, I'm come up with a detailed schedule, that'll in the end, have me bringing home quiet a bit more, then my previous positions. Consequently, I'll be working 6 days a week, but after surving this weekend, it's apparent I have the stamina to carry on. And sadly, it'll impact Harold Nite, at least the first part. I wont be able to go home for the next two months, due to class being on a Wed. I will bring it to the families attention this week, and sanity will ensue.




Tomorrow is my first day off in a long while. I've been so neglectful of my Rabbit, I'm taking her to the Vet tomorrow, for a clip and check-up. She's healthy, but every 6 months...whether you need it or not. I don't to often discuss her, but she's the best thing in the world. She's a sophisticated creature of the evening, much like myself. I dropped at home, at 9.30, and spent the evening with one of my roommates, munching on Atomic Wings, watching the Golden Globes on Tivo, and dancing to Frank Sinatra. All in all, a lovely closing to an incredibly uneccessary, sleep-depirved weekend.




No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com