18.1.07

You might be number 7 on my Myspace, but you're number 3 in my heart.

Because of my incredible tenacity and work ethic, sometimes, but not to often am I rewarded. Out of all the families I work with, I only recieved a gift from one of them at Christmas. But last evening, one of my employers gave me more tickets to Spring Awakening. Squee.

I took my roommate this time; she'd never been to a Broadway show before. I enjoy bringing people to musicals, that wouldn't normally care to experience it. Our seats were much better this time - sorry, my tall friend - and I realized you get to see some breast. Twice! Stage breast is one of the best kind. I couldn't imagine doing an onstage sex scene 8 times a week. Well, maybe I could. What a fabulous, fabulous show!!!!! And Duncan Sheik was there too.

Afterwards, we went to a Brazillian restaurant. As we might know, I'm not the most adventurous eater. But, my roommate's so damn persuasive. She ordered me a Caipriani, or something simiar. Full of rum, I was feeling it. But not so much, I couldn't remember my address. Even stranger, my roommate had no alcohol. It's like Freaky Friday over here! We also had some yummy rice and beans, and fried Yuca. Poor Yuca. Even the name sounds depressing. It's an aquired taste, most definatly.

My wonderful new schedule, which I waxed so poeticly about yesterday, might be thrown out the window. An agency contacted me today, and I have an interview with a familiy tomorrow. Damn, it sucks being in demand.

GO SEE SPRING AWAKENING!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com