25.1.07

Do your own damn photocopying!

It's tough being somebody's bitch. I arrived at work, to perform my typical tasks of bitchery. I was given a monumental one today. One of my employers is dealing with some legal crapp, and she's dragging me into it. Yes, yes familiar territory, I'm well aware. She's involved me in the past with this issue, and I've dutifully complied. Today, I was to photocopy "legal documents", blah blah blah. After becoming best mates with the Zerox guy at Staples - I'd been there 3 times in the course of an hour - I finally had enough. Luckly, my boss was content with the final copies I produced. I really don't enjoy doing this sort of work for her. This is right up there with giving her a massage and buying her Tampons.

Switching gears, I finally got my Rabbit in to see the Vet yesterday. No Vet in Philly was ever this precise and helpful. Did you know, Rabbits are the only animal that enjoys eating their own ear wax? Wow, right! The doctor was cleaning them, then giving the cotton swab to Jemima to munch on. Yum!

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com