21.1.07

Day off! Fake cheese! Tortilla Chip intrigue!

Just once I'd like to be able to sleep in on a day off, and not be disturbed. Several weeks ago, one of the crazy roommates barged in on me at 3am, because she wanted to return my earrings. Thanks. Last week, another crazy opened my door while I was sleeping, wanting to borrow my laptop. No you may not; when you act like a child, you get punished like one. This morning one of my bosses called me at 8 in the morning, just confirming I'll be there tomorrow. Could it keep, absouletly.

Had a delightful lunch with another roommate (no Mimosa's today, sorry.) Shopped our ways up 5th Ave, and did quite well. I was in desparate need of more professional looking clothes. Bought a new game of Monopoly - who doesn't not love the Monopoly?, some DVD's, and went to the market to buy ingrediants to make som crazy cheese dip my roomate invented. It was quiet good.

Now we're eating the crazy yummy cheese dip, and watching Teen Witch. Crazy Teen Witch with crazy Caryn Kaye from my favorite and yours...My Tutor. My Tutor is almost as good as Private Lessons with Sylvia Krystel, but not as good as Scorned with Shannon Tweed. Now you know; I have a mild facination with cheesy skin flicks.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com