29.1.07

It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits.

A sabactical of sorts, is about to commence. I've overworked, underwhelmed, and in desparate need of Target. I'm going home for a few days, just to...go home. Time to get out of this crazy crazy world in which I live, and go home to another craziness - my parents. Just long enough that I'll miss you, you'll miss me, and we all be the better for it when I return. Now, let's buck up! You will not continue reading this, if I continue to be mopulant. It's almost Tuesday - fun things happen on Tuesday! Take those meds, get a good night's sleep, and come see me in the a.m.

Here are some fun things that happened to me, today!
-I had a nice bowl of soup
-Pipa Ripa and hubby picked up their kids at school, and she was wearing jeans made for a 14yr old.
-I played the 7yr old's Nintendo DS for a good chunk of time, and beat the crap out of Mario.
-my boss is getting even more pleased with the work I'm doing for the show

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com