13.1.07

There's never a happy medium; integrity does have it's price.

I don't attend the Cinema often. When I do, it's usually for kid-related fare. Or Shortbus. Which would you choose? So, I was pleased to take the 7yr old and her companion (who claims to be a Princess in Ghana*) to see Night at the Museum. I had just begun working here, when they were filming. It was the first time I'd walked through a movie set, and, well you can guess my level of mania was quiet high.

It was a fun movie, but I was most excited because I'm a huge History buff, I love LOVE Dick Van Dyck, and the screenplay was written by Robert Ben Garant & Thomas Lennon. I love & support any State-backed projects, even if that includes Herbie Fully Loaded; sadly, it does.

time to dole out medicine...

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com