20.3.07

There's a Mao Mao in the hizz-ouse, a Jew on a plane, and another on the street.

Many exciting events are taking place in The Valet's life as of late, and it's best we spill a few of the good tidings.

Firstly, as the post title suggests, we're (my roommates and I) are getting a cat. Sort of. I'm cat-sitting for a week, while my boss and her kid ski the slopes of Park City. The cat's name is Cosette, a name I can't stand, so I call her Mao Mao. Like the Puerto Rican Gang in Brooklyn, during the 1950's. I've always wanted a cat, and I'm curious how she'll interact with my Rabbit.

Also, as I've previously mentioned, but know reiterating, I'm going to Boca for 4 days with a family. I've traveled with familes before (the Hamptons, upstate NY, Jersey shore) but never on a plane. I promised the kids I'd put together kid-friendly airplane bags filled with enough goodies to keep them entertained for two hours. The day before I leave for Florida, I'm going to East Hampton for another job. Whatta life!

But the best news, is that our horrible old roommate if FINALLY moving out. How wonderful!

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com