9.3.07

But wait.

I've got something to say. No, not over there. Look down. Lower. A lot lower! Can you hear me? Should I speak up? Oh, maybe if I write it out - oh, sky writing would do quite nicely. Hmmm, Jumbo Tron! That's it. I'll totally get my point across with that! This is so great, because I have so much important stuff to say, and I just know you want to hear it. Right? Hey, wait - where did you go? Oh, there you are - you were where? Talking to those people, in the other room? You want to go back? Sure, no I don't mind. You need what? $10 bucks? Hey, make it $15. I know, I know - I am sooooooo nice. That's kind of you to say. No, I won't mind if you say horrible things about me, to people that never met me before. I mean, once they hear the stories, the won't want to come within 50 feet of me anyway. So, really you're doing me a favor. Just for that, make it $20! What's that you say? No, I disagree - I do know how to say "no", and I really don't crave big you know whats. But, don't worry - feel free to tell any and all people that I can't and that I do. I mean, just look at you with you're big group in the next room - you telling lies about people you don't really know is a heck of a lot more interesting, then me telling them how wonderful you are. I guess it's time to shift the conversation, anyway. I agree - it's time for me to get going. Yeah, I'll be fine. What, it's only 3am - the "L"'s still running, right? You assume so? Good enough for me. Hey, are you going to be all right getting hom - oh, you've already left.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com