6.3.07

Never engage the Tigress; she's lible to eat your face off.

Not really newsworthy, but I purchased some new jeans over the weekend. Not just any jeans, but the sort that stains your legs indigo while elongating your legs, and making you smile for miles. Apparently, my boss noticed my jeans, and all around pleasant demeanor, because she's been really nice to me the past two days. And that scares me.

In the past two days, she's asked about my weekend, complimented me on my weight loss and dewey glow, pardoned me when I sneezed, and gave me some free passes to the Reebok gym on the UWS. She also invited me to some show-related business this weekend, at the Tourneau watch store on Madison. If I finagle carefully, I can show off my cute new dress to the cast and work a 13hr day. So, something's afoot.

Old Springs Pike, was a decent show this evening. It's folk rock, which isn't exactly my bag. But, Johnny can surely rock out, so I come for that. And you should too. We finally spoke this evening, chatting about our mutual likes and dislikes (improv, and my boss respectively.) He's oh so young, but I'm not one to discriminate.

Tomorrow is sort of a big-ish day. I'm FINALLY emptiying my storage unit, with the help of a man-with-a-van. Where the hell were you people, when I needed you? And then class. It's strange, I've run into two of my classmates out and about, very randomly. That never happens to me. It must be Kismet - either that, or we all have a crush on Johnny Gallagher and we all take the 2 train at 9.30 in the morning.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com