15.3.07

Getting it? Got it? Good!

Class was pretty fabulous last evening. I'm putting myself out there a bit more, and next week I'll stretch even more. We learning how to perform Organic Openings. The only downside of learning the Organic Openings, is my pants kept falling down - it's hard to get group mind, when you're concerned they're all going to see your underpants.


We all went back to Improdome at the P.I.T. again, and rocked the shite out of it! This time there were two groups of us, and my groups was just brilliant. What can I say? We are hilarious!! Apparently, we're making this a weekly thing, so if you're jonesing for some Valet Improv Lovin' check me out around 11.30 on a Wed. And if you just want some good ole' sweet sweet lovin', say hi to me at Cage Match tonite. I'll be the girl gazing dreamily at Ben Rogers.


My pal Sam, made this for you, which I lovelingly hotlinked. Do you have second billing? Didn't think so. Enjoy!

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com