4.8.09

Looking for work???

Nannies get gigs in various ways. Networking is my preffered method, but Craigslist and various online sites are helpful as well. But more often than not, Nannies get placed via agencies. As I'm looking for a position, I'm working with several agencies. One in particular has asked me to put out the word that they're looking for several line-in nannies. There are many benefits of being a live-in; I was once a live-in and I freaken loved it. So, if you're interested in being a live-in Nanny, even a part-time one, and want to make a solid income, let me know and I will pass along your info.

Better yet, take matters into your own hands. Check out The Right Staff and ask to speak to my faves, Caitlin and Karolina - tell 'em I sent you!!!

See you at the playground!

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com