1.6.08

Ladies!!!

I'm back, from a hell of a few months. I moved out of the old, rotten apartment of horrors in Harlem, to a fabulous 2brm/2bath in Harlem. The kids call it "SoHa" i.e. "South Harlem" I just call it a fabulous change. I found it without a broker, and although I nearly lost my job over the extreme time consumption, it was well worth it. We have our own roof, and I have a deck! It's a duplex! Squee!

I also left my job in Jersey, for an equally crappy commute, but better paying gig in Riverdale, NY. The Bronx. I'm struggling a bit, adjusting to everything. I'm one fo the youngest people, and there are high expectations surrounding me. It's a struggle I'll overcome.

My mother was visiting me last month, and was hit by a car. She'll be fine - luckily she's at my facility, so she needn't go to far to get on my nerves.

Still looking love in all the wrong places, my Rabbit is fine, and I got a Facebook. My roommate encouraged me; but be warned - I'm supposed to act professional on Facebook. No farty party messages or nothing.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com