30.6.07

Gearing up for the DAY.

My 26th birthday is looming, and I'm in current preparations for the biggest party of my life. I've never thrown a party on my own, without my mother for constant support. She always knew the perfect place for Rachel Jankowski's sleeping bag. And my father would read Poe's The Raven to scare the crap out of us. But, I digress.

Feeling quite intrepid today, I took it upon myself to stain a table the boys downstairs were throwing away. Once the seed is planted, I quite enjoy homey projects. I picked up a small can of Minwax and a big paint brush. I swiped a bunch of AM New Yorks, and covered our bitchy ex-roommate's floor with them. Then I stained all day. The color is called Jacobean, but after two coats I think it's a lovely light shade of ebony. With the creative juices flowing, I made a huge collage to hang on our wall. Our apartment will be so wonderful, come July 14th. I just have to make sure I don't become so stressed, I accidentaly kill on of my roommates.

No comments:

amazing counter
coupons-coupon-codes.com